We almost always pick the Vacationland when coming to the Bangor area because of the price, the convenient location and the fact that they are continually upgrading their decor and renovations.
My husband always comments that the owner is a "good Christian man" a great former basketball coach and all the staff are friendky and effecient.
The wonderful waffles and breakfast are just a big bonus. I love that I can walk to so many stores from there while my husband watches sports on television. The proximity to the Bangor auditorium at tournament time is another huge reason we like this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine