This is my third trip back to Vacationland and the last time with just my Mom and I. It is a wonderful Christian place to stay where they feed you breakfast, have guest laundry facilities which we used, friendly staff and for two ladies travelling alone we never for a moment felt unsafe. I have recommended the Inn to friends and co-workers and without hesitation will go back next year and not even look around for other hotels in the area.
The only negative thing I could come up with is that the WiFi was intermittent in our room but worked fine in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine