We had the Vacationland recommended to us from an aquaintance. We had never stayed that far from the center of Bangor so we were hesitant. The service was incredible, the treatment as a Pastor was like no other, and my wife and I were so pleased with the overall atmosphere from the hommey entrance way, to the down to earth folks at the desk, to the young girls overheard discussing a Christian conference while we were eating breakfast our first morning. We've decided we'll never stay anywhere else when we come back to Bangor, thank you again, God bless, see you next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine