Great rooms, more than we expected. Clean, fridge, microwave, very spacious and what a phenominal breakfast! We could not have asked for anything more. Walreen's, Rite Aid, KFC, Taco Bell, and Tim Horton's all VERY close! The young lady at the front desk assisted us in finding safe places to walk without traffic - she gave us several options. She also suggested local restaurants for great seafood! I am so glad we did not stay at those high priced hotels in Bangor. The next time I travel to Maine, my first call will be to Vacationland! Do yourself a favor - STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine