“Get the Twins”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I've had lobster 4 out of the last 5 days while visiting New England. This restaurant delivered the best. The twin lobsters were succulent. The service was great as well. I'll be eating there again on my next trip to central Maine.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I love whole fried clams, and the ones I got here were quite tasty. A little pricey but the market price these days is a bit high. The margaritas were good, plentiful and not too expensive. Hung out with friends in the bar area, and it was really fun.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a nice visit at this Weathervane. I had their double lobster special [Thursdays] and my wife had a side of steamers and their Haddock fish fry. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The service - waitress - was quite good as well. We'll find another day to go back, probably on a Thursday... ;-)

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Party of four all choosing different items for lunch, fried clams, haddock sandwich, burgers. Very friendly waitress who gave friendly and efficient service throughout the meal. Wonderful strawberry shortcake for desert.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Weathervane Seafood Restaurant in Brewer used to be one of my favorite spots for seafood in the greater Bangor area, but the last few visits the food was cooked "too well" and the service was lacking. Do not get me wrong, I am still going to try from time to time and hope it is simply a bad time for the location.