“Never going to this place again!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #28 of 43 Restaurants in Brewer
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I went to noodles and company for dinner with my sister and we ordered our food and service was prompt the food however was not very tasty at all the crab Rangoon I got the filling tasted very bad it was salty and kinda had a funny all most foul aftertaste to it. The noodles were very bland the chicken fingers were ok kinda soggy on the inside and the rice well it was average . In the past when I have ate there the food was good and seemed very fresh but this was not the case tonight. The person in front of me also was complaining about the food and the waitress shouted out to the customer your just trying to get something for free....I was in shock! The manager did nothing to address the employee. When I was paying for my meal I told I didn't care for mine either it's not as good or fresh like it used to be she said she had NEVER had a complaint before and did nothing to resolve the issue so I ended up paying 9 dollars for a chicken finger and a few bites of rice. S I will never be returning to that place again to see the staff treat the customers with such disrespect it was not a pleasant time.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I just loce the Singapoe style noodles.I always order more to take home with me.The portios are huge.