“Good Pizza”

Granville IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ordered online and had delivered to the motel. The system told us it would be an hour, but it took about an hour and a half. The delivery girl apologized and said they were swamped, The pizza was luke warm but tasty.

Visited August 2013

Aroostook County, Me
“Excellent Pizza, NYC style!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in town visiting with family, and they suggested I try out Jason's, which is their "go to" pizza place in town. I was not disappointed in the least! We ordered two large pizzas as part of a deal they offered. The ingredients tasted fresh, and the sauce was especially good. They had our order ready ahead of the time they gave us, even though it was a busy Saturday night. The cost was very reasonable to feed five people, and included drinks. Jason's in Brewer is going to be a regular stop for me whenever I am in Brewer.

• Visited April 2013