“Bad day at ruby tuesday”
Review of Ruby Tuesdays

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Brewer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a taste for salad bar also ordered the gumbo and chicken wings.The service was just okay and gumbo was very poor, overpowered with rice with a dollar up charge for asparagus. The wings were way to over saused. Will not come here as often

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Took my 92 year old cousin here for a meal. She is very fussy but she enjoyed the broccoli soup and salad Had a lovely meal. Great service and very fresh salad bar. Totally enjoyed The raspberry ice tea is a must.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The service is sooooooooooo slow that when your order arrives you are not hungry anymore.On second thought maybe that is a good thing.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I went there on a Saturday night. I understand that they are busy but when they take another customers order after taking my tables order. You would think we would get our orders first. Not in the case. We got our meal about 10 mins after the other table got theirs. Then the steak I ordered which was a sirloin which was mostly fat and chewy. And could not eat most of it. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ruby Tuesdays in Brewer, Maine is our go to restaurant. They are never too busy to seat you and the service is attentive. The food is not too expensive and taste good too.