“Great Place...If you're addicted to Oxycontin”
Review of Cozy Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brewer
Cozy Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Brewer B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Working up in the area for the week. Upon completing my work day, I make the 10 minute trek over to the Cozy Inn. When I pull up to the parking lot I immediately puke in my mouth. No usage of the english language can possibly do enough to describe this place. It's like a place out of a movie. It reminded me of a place you bring a 10 dollar hooker for an hour (maybe two hours depending on how she is). After checking in and making my way to my room (passing by all the individuals that apparently call this place their "home", and I don't use the word home loosely, it looked to me like these people literally lived here, don't ask me how) I lasted about 6 minutes before turning around and canceling my stay. The smell of fecal matter and stale cigarettes wasn't that bad, but the feeling that I could be beaten/rape/robbed was just too much. I would have slept for about an hour, tops. No way, no how. I wouldn't wish this place upon my worst enemy, place should be condemned. Seriously, this review just does not do this place justice. If you're ever in the area, go check it out.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
15  Thank benC123456

Reviewed November 8, 2009

dirty, run-down, full of long term clientele with varying degrees of compliance on their psych meds. Bathroom window was large, with flimsy see thru gauze curtain.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank atravelnurse

Been to Cozy Inn? Share your experiences!