“Excellent stay as always. Our fourth visit here and still the best!”

Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 28, 2010

The Harborage Inn is my favorite Bed & Breakfast in all Maine. My husband and I have been staying here annually for four years and love it! We look forward to coming back every year and have tried several of the suites. All of the rooms are beautifully decorated and unique. The coffee machine and refrigerator are just what you need to feel like home. The breakfast every morning is indescribably good. The afternoon baked goods are fabulous and the location can't be beat.

The innkeepers are fabulous and the most wonderful people. They will help you with trip planning, ideas for your day, anything. They are charming and very customer service oriented. I can't say enough good things about them. They are wonderful!

Even if I tried really really hard, I could not think of one bad thing to say about the Harborage Inn. It is just phenomenal and I look forward all year to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 21, 2010

Service is more than a service, they take the time to make you feel welcome & want you to enjoy your stay at 'The Harborage Inn'. We enjoyed the check in & out by the family dog & son, too. They suggest a place to dine, go for it, right on the money! Port of Italy, great food & service, maybe a bit pricey for some, but well worth it! Little bakery next door, make sure to enjoy the fresh bread & extra vanilla coffee. The Bay does have the view & everything is in walking distance.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

This inn is in a prime location in boothbay. The innkeepers are very nice and provided us with great information about locations to visit and where to eat. The room we stayed in was large and very comfortable. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed October 17, 2010

My husband, young son and I were planning a last minute and desperately needed getaway to Bar Harbor and of course, everything is booked solid. We lucked out and found that the Harborage Inn in Boothbay had a last minute cancelation and I couldn't imagine having a better experience. The room was beautifully appointed, breakfast was absolutely delicious, we had a spectacular ocean view and the staff was incredibly gracious and accommodating. Upon check out we even reserved a room to return in the near future!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Centraly located, very friendly people, nice view from the rooms, very clean place. We enjoy our 3 days

Reviewed October 10, 2010

the staff and crew made our visit very enjoyable- excellent breakfast- quik response to any request we had- highly recomend=we stayed based on others comments on this site-thank you!

Reviewed October 9, 2010

Even though it rained a lot during my 5 day stay, it was truly good to be at The Harborage Inn. I walked to a nice restaurant every evening for dinner, just a block away. I also attended a very good concert at the Boothbay Opera House that's located very close to the Inn. One day I stayed in my lovely room while it was raining and enjoyed a day of reading. I can highly recommend The Inn.
Nora Kasten