“Highly Recommended Maine B&B”

Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We just returned from a weekend in Boothbay Harbor Maine at the Harborage Inn. This was my first time staying at a B&B. It is not my last. I wanted people to know what a great place this is. The rooms are modern and beautiful. The inn keepers are a young couple raising a family there. She prepared an amazing breakfast every morning. The food was outstanding!! Get away for a weekend and stay here. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 30, 2009

I am recently retired military so any time away with the wife is treasured. We visited the B&B for my birthday and it was a experience I will never forget, in fact it was the best birthday I had ever had in my life so far. The rooms were great with a beautiful view of the ocean and the hospitality was a great touch to a beautiful, well kept B&B. We will definetly be staying there again on our trips to Maine, when we can get away. It was a very relaxing place to be to recharge your battery for life.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2008

The Harborage Inn in Boothbay Harbor is the perfect B&B to stay at. This was my third stay there and as always, I was very impressed. The location is wonderful, on the water and in downtown. The views from the newly renovated balcony on the third floor were spectacular. You never wanted to leave the B&B!

The innkeepers are amazing people. They are so helpful and friendly and really take the time to give you suggestions on things to do and see around town. Their suggestions are always right on, so it pays to listen.

The B&B has been renovated since our last stay. I thought it was wonderful last time, and they found a way to improve on it. The decorations and furniture in the rooms are selected carefully and are quality items that give it charm. Many places just buy the cheapest furniture and decorations and design all the rooms the same, not the Harborage Inn. Each room is unique and furnished and decorated with care.

The gourmet breakfast is amazing and different each day we were there. We took our breakfast to our balcony every morning and enjoyed the view while we enjoyed the delicious food.

Everything about our stay was perfect and we will be back. If you are looking for a great place to stay in Boothbay Harbor, this is it. You will get the personal touch from the Inn Keepers as well as all the modern amenities. Thank you for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kirkdawg98
Reviewed August 11, 2008

My husband and I went to Boothbay Harbor for our anniversary in May I not sure how he found The Harborage Inn but I'm so happy that he did. The Harborage Inn is ran by a wonderful couple . The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was wonderful it was made with such care and love, as if she was cooking for her family. The location is perfect and the view is beautiful. It is reasonably priced and worth every bit of it. The Harborage Inn is like staying with friends and family that you really like.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Anniversary12
Reviewed July 8, 2008

This was the first time that my husband and I stayed in a B&B and it was the perfect choice. We made two trips to Boothbay to find the perfect place for our honeymoon. Emery and Troy were both very kind and informative. They let us look around and we did not feel rushed. The rooms were very comfortable and the bed was like heaven. Every thing was in walking distance, just park your car and you dont have to touch it again until you leave.
Each day the breakfast was supurb with many items to choose from and plenty of it. She picked fresh herbs from her garden every day and used them in her breakfast. We found the hot tub very relaxing and the view from the deck was beautiful any time of day. I would highly recommend this Inn. There was nothing my husband and I could say that was bad, infact we plan on returning on our first year anniversary.
Absoulutly perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dalijen
Reviewed June 24, 2008

The Harborage Inn made our stay in Boothbay Harbor, Maine an absolutley delightful experience! The hotel is located within walking distance to the small town of Boothbay and has a beautiful view of the Bay when the tide is in.. All of the rooms have been beautifully redecorated and include numerous things to help the traveler ( refrigerator, great coffee maker, hot tub ,etc). The rooms are also clean and inviting with very comfortable beds. To add to everything being perfect -was the fantastic breakfast that was served out on the porch each morning. Sure wish I could cook as well as our host.. Homemake breads, egg dishes, quiches....! The owners of the Inn are a warm and friendly young couple who made us feel very welcome. We just cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was at the Harborage Inn and if we return to that part of our country, we would certainly not hesitate to stay again at this Inn.

Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank loons25
Reviewed June 3, 2008

My husband and I have never stayed at a B&B before. We never dreamed that it would be so nice. The Harborage Inn is a wonderful place to stay. They are very friendly and helpful. Our room #6 was so clean and beautifully decorated. This was the nicest place that we stayed on our week long trip to Maine. The mattress was extremely comfortable. We only had to step out of our room on to the deck to have a spectacular view of the harbor. The property is very well kept with pretty landscaping. We paid double the price in Bar Harbor and the hotel there did not hold a candle to this cozy B&B. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple