$305
$239
$203
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$134
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$190
$176
Mid-Town Motel(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$103
Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$130
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$160
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
$206
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$234
$227
$345
All reviewsadmirals quarterscookiessun roomcommon areaseach morningfront porchin townwithin walking distanceprivate entrancewonderful stayshops and restaurantsperfect locationfrench toastfrittatapark your carnew englandcoffee and tea
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My wife and I decided to spend our first anniversary in Boothbay, ME. After researching B&B's, I came across Greenleaf Inn and was amazed at the views from the room (as well as the amenities).

When we arrived, the Inn surpassed our expectations. We stayed at the Admirals Quarters which has gorgeous water views. The rooms were recently updated and spacious. Our bedroom overlooked the harbor (which had great new windows!).

The staff was excellent! They really went out of their way to recommend restaurants and attractions. Breakfast was amazing.

Overall, I couldn't have asked for better accommodations. We do plan on returning (possibly for one of their upcoming murder mystery nights).

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mmilton42
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Big clean rooms, well maintained, fantastic breakfast, great innkeepers, on the waterfront and an easy walk around town.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank prime357
Reviewed March 2, 2010

We stayed at the Greenleaf Inn (Room 3) for 1 night 27th Feb and were delighted with the accommodations. The previous couple of days had seen torrential rain with very high winds which meant there was no Internet or telephone service and the cable service was sporadic. Power outage had confused the heating system and it was not possible to reduce the temperature in our room until the thermostat was eventually disconnected...but none of this seriously spoiled our stay at this wonderful Inn. Ben our host went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and cared for. We were the only guests that night, not really surprising as the torrential rain gave way to a snow storm and the peace and tranquility was a perfect wind down to a very busy week.
The Inn is immaculate, we loved the ability to make a cup of perfect coffee using one of the Keurig machines at any time of day and night. We feasted on the incredibly beautiful view of the harbor coated with several inches of snow whilst we eat a wonderful fresh breakfast cooked by Ben. We will certainly return to the Inn whenever we are in that part of Maine....hopefully in better weather!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Dobar46
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Since I typically stay in our family cottage during the summer months, I had no idea what to expect even though I've been vacationing in the region for 20 years. While Boothbay Harbor is void of tourists in the winter months, the welcome mat is definitely out at the Greenleaf. Another plus, is that two restaurants are within walking distance, as well as a small market, so you have everything you need within a few yards.

The on-site manager, Ben was a joy. He makes great pancakes for breakfast, and is at your beck and call for every detail. I mentioned needing something from the market, and before I finished my sentence, he was off to get it for me.

I chose two downstairs rooms for myself and my friend/colleague (#1 and #2) and they were both extremely comfortable. There are hairdryers in the bathrooms, and toiletries, which I was glad to see since I prefer to travel as light as possible. The public living room is large, and includes a coffee bar, piano, and a computer with internet access, lots of books about the region for newcomers.

The only negative I think of is not for the Greenleaf Inn, but for the BBH region. Cell phone service is spotty and for I could not make a call from the GI on my cell (I have AT&T). I think US Cellular and Verizon have the best coverage in the region. There are phones in the rooms where you can receive messages, and local calls are free, but you might want to bring along a calling card if you need to stay in touch with family and biz via long distance. I should've checked to see if Skype was installed on the computer....or I should've installed Skype on my IPhone. Either of those would've been a great solution, I just didn't think of it while I was there.

I will definitely return to the Greenleaf during the winter months when our family cottage is closed, and will recommend it to friends year round. Felt just like home, thanks to the comfortable surroundings, and our host, Ben.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank KJJMT
Reviewed January 9, 2010

We stayed at The Admirals Quarters Inn on New Year's Eve 12-31-09 and joined in the festivites at The Green Leaf Inn and participated in the murder mystery celebration. What a wonderful evening.! This was the first time we ever was involved with a murder-mystery and really had fun...we will do it again!! The food was plentiful and delicious... The other guests were all very nice and everyone mingled and had a good time together and it's amazing how much each other had in common!!! We shared AQ#6 with our sister and brother in law and the 2 leavel penhouse suie was very nice. The room was IMMAULATE -- SPOTLESS. The amenities provided lst class comduer for us. The New Years morning breakfast was delicoious. We have stayed at both the Admirals Quarters and The Green Leaf Inn in the past and will definately return..If we could rate for AAA we would give both inns a 5 Star Plus Rating. Jeff, Ben & Metro are the best...They are wonderful hosts!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends