“You'll Love This Inn and Its Staff”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boothbay Harbor
Greenleaf Inn at Boothbay Harbor
Reviewed February 10, 2008

I just returned to Atlanta from my fourth business trip to Coastal Maine. The Greenleaf Inn was one of a few B&B's suggested to me via a co-worker who had previously stayed there. Upon reviewing all of the websites of B&B's located in Boothbay Harbor, the Greenleaf's site sent out the most comfortable vibes. As I crossed over the threshold, I was welcomed by the Inn Keeper, Jeff and Metro (the most well-mannered dog you'll ever meet). After our introductions, I was given a tour of the B&B and I felt like I belonged.

Jeff and his staff were very accommodating. The rooms are tastefully decorated, clean, comfortable and have great views of the harbor. Shopping and eating establishments are within walking distance. Even in a snowy environment, know that you'll return to a heart-warming fire. And if you are fortunate, maybe the Lucks and the Sweets will be there, enticing you to join them in a verse of "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" or "Danny Boy". The people who stay here are of special character. You will definitely make friends.

I'd recommend this B&B to anyone, during any season of the year. Relax and enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank ButterflyWings8

Reviewed October 19, 2007

We chose the Greenleaf after researching TripAdvisor and other web reviews. I understand why it is always rated with a 5. We loved our 2-night stay last week in lovely Room # 6. The glass-front room and large private balcony overlooked a great harbor view. We also enjoyed having our own private entrance to our room. We were steps from restaurants and shops. (Our only disappointment was that many of the restaurants, including the Lobster Dock, were closed for the season.) It was enjoyable to eat breakfast in the dining area that also has a picturesque view of the harbor. One of my favorite activities in BBH was to sit on the big front porch with the great view and drink the Greenleaf Blend coffee and eat warm, fresh-baked cookies provided for us in the afternoons. The bed and linens were comfortable, and the bathroom was updated and pleasant. We'll definitely stay in this room again when we return to BBH.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank liannc
Reviewed September 22, 2007

This was our first stop on our trip to Maine this summer. Donna was wonderful, the place was charming - We'd go back to Boothbay and the Greenleaf in a minute (It even stopped raining on my husband's birthday so we could enjoy our trip!)

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KansasSandi
Reviewed July 29, 2007

My husband and I recently spent one weekday evening at the Greenleaf Inn. I was a bit hesitant as I'm not generally a bed and breakfast person, but this is a lovely place -- clean, comfortable and relaxing -- in a great Boothbay Harbor location.

Our room (#2) was on the first floor and featured a small entry room with a twin bed and tv; a main bedroom with tv, fireplace, fan and, thankfully, an airconditioner to use during this very muggy day; nice full and private bathroom; small porch with views of the harbor and shops below.

Other features of the property include a sitting porch, front porch with great harbor views, hot tub and living room.

Breakfast was very good and Donna was very welcoming. We were able to park our car and walk everywhere to shop, eat, drink and tour.

The Greenleaf exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MomTravels
Reviewed July 11, 2007

This was our third visit to the Greenleaf Inn in Boothbay Harbor and like all the previous visits we had a wonderful stay. The accomodations are superb and all the amenities are provided that help make this experience relaxing and memorable. Metro is a great host and Jeff is pretty good as well. We look forward to visiting again next year and recommend the Greenleaf Inn without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
4  Thank pcjds
Reviewed February 28, 2007

The Greenleaf Inn is a charming B&B right in town. It is well managed in every detail. The rooms are clean, homey and nicely appointed. TV/VCRs in rooms. The food is excellent, nicely prepared, and beautifully presented. The common areas are cozy. The ambiance is friendly. Original murals and expert faux work add to the special nature of this special place.
Don't think Boothbay Harbor is just a summer destination. Thanksgiving on the Maine coast at the Greenleaf Inn is a surprise treat.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MaineMainer
Reviewed February 25, 2007

Our company had a holiday party and chose the Greenleaf Inn as our overnight stay. To our surprise, the Inn was quaint and had a mystical charm with it's antiques and warm home atmosphere. Jeff and his kids (pups) were very accomodating and created a hospitality only equaled by family. We loved the rooms as well as the common areas. Breakfast was the greatest as well as the company. I strongly reccomend this B&B to anyone looking for that special night. My wife and I, as well as our friends look forward to our next visit.

Thanks Jeff,