“The best lobster roll we had in New England!!”

Boothbay Lobster Wharf
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good food. Authentic lobster wharf. Good and friendly service, We went once for lunch and once for dinner. The mussells and lobster stew were good, too.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The first lobster pound my wife and I ever went to was the Lobster Coop, which is now the Lobster Wharf. Just like an old dog, hard to learn a new trick. This is your basic food; lobster, crab and clams but in a neat environment. No fine dining here but well prepared seafood.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had the gigantic lobster roll and my wife had the 3 (yes 3) lobster dinner. The lobster was excellent and the price was very good for the amount of lobster we got. Also, the proprietor was very nice and wanted to make sure that we enjoyed the meal. The picnic style tables (inside and outside) are basic but you are there for the food. We definitely plan to go back here in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you want a traditional Maine lobster roll.....THIS IS THE PLACE!!! I had eaten a lobster roll at my hotel Restuarant (Fisherman's Wharf Inn) last night and was SO disappointed.....so today I was on a mission to find the real deal that gave me a good amount of lobster meat, and this was the ABSOLUTE PERFECT SPOT. I asked if I could have just plain warm meat with mayo on the side, and the chef called out from the kitchen that he'd be happy to do that for me. A few minutes later, there was a gorgeous lobster roll in front of me with SO MUCH lobster that I had to eat many bites with a fork because there was no way all that meat could be contained by the bun. It was served with a choice of different flavored chips and was under $20. I sat out on the large deck which has the most amazing views of the harbor, and soaked up the sun & scenery while enjoying this treat. Our hotel was right in the village, and this spot is just a short walk across the foot bridge and 2 blocks to the right. Along the way you'll pass a lovely memorial to all the fisherman lost at sea. It's a gorgeous walk to the BEST PLACE for lobster in this town. ENJOY!!!

1  Thank AustinaKeyWest
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had lunch here one day over the Memorial Day weekend. We wanted something fairly quick which included lobster. We stopped at the Boothbay Lobster Wharf and were glad we did. We each had a beer of which there is a good selection and a lobster roll.

The beer was good as well as cold and the lobster roll was full of fresh lobster and was very tasty.

Not a fancy place but the lobster could not be any fresher. Nice view of the harbor.

Recommended.