“Fun place to eat”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Ballston Spa, New York
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Casual atmosphere with great food, friendly staff and good prices. The crab and lobster cakes were delicious!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LesleyM174

Mass
“Second "not so good" meal.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I want to like Kaler's because it is kind of cute. The prices are a little high but that does not bother me too much. I have been there three times in the last two years. The first time I woudl classify my meal as average but the last time, August of 2012 and this past Saturday, I was very disappointed. We were there for lunch and I ordered a salad with lobster. The salad was washed but not spun so the salad was dripping wet. The lobster had to have been previously frozen. Tough and full of water also. I complained at the waitress took the salad off the bill but would not remove the lobster from teh bill. That's okay but they won't be seeing me again. My companions' meals were similar, nothing to write home about for sure. I really do WANT to like Kaler's but they make it difficult.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank pegleg66
San Fernando, California
“Beautiful Harbor View While Eating”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Kaler’s was on our list of possible restaurants and as we were driving into Boothbay Harbor, we came upon it so we stopped in for lunch. This place is so cute and casual. The atmosphere was very fisherman and lobstery. We got our very first glimpse of Boothbay Harbor here and it was magnificent. We changed our table so we could be seated near a window to see the great view. I ordered breaded fried lobster. I never heard of fried lobster before and it was delicious. It came with an order of fries and coleslaw. My sister had their stuffed haddock and she said it was also delicious. We did have to wait a bit for our food even though it wasn’t very crowded but the place is so pleasant, it didn’t matter and it gave us a chance to go outside their back door to drink in the beautiful view of the harbor. Definitely make this a place to eat when in Boothbay Harbor.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TwinTourists
United States
“Wonderful family restaurant!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a really nice location with good food and a great staff! If you visit Boothbay Harbor make sure you stop here!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank George S
Mercer, Pennsylvania
“LOVE THE VIEW”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Several years ago we stopped at this wonderful resturant. We had the Deep Fried Lobster. We went back there this year just for the view of the harbor and the Deep Fried Lobster and of course the wonderful chowda. When in Maine, this is a must place to stop.

• Visited October 2012