“A passion of service with ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Capers

Capers
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“A passion of service with ”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Simply put: very welcoming to my family. Gluten free bread with options for tykes, just ask.

Homemade soups and salad. I had the roast beef sandwich and could only finish half. The sandwich was very savory. The brocoli salad was very good. Watch out, the pickles will surprise you.

Pleasanton, California
“Nice spot, nice lunch”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a very nice spot on the Barbour in booth bay. Service was excellent. They are very full but move people along nicely. Fried clams are excellent. Everything as you would expect in a seafood restaurant

2 Thank RoBertie
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Go here for lunch!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is one of my favorite spots in the whole harbor. Whether I'm out with friends or having a business lunch, this is a great location. The food is awesome - big, delicious portions of high quality fare. The wine selection is also wonderful! I stop by on my way home every couple weeks to try a new kind of wine. Stacy and Carrie are so friendly and helpful, it's a joy to see them in there!

Capers also does catering. I had them cater a work event recently and it was Fantastic! Great new place, a must try in the harbor!

Ronkonkoma, New York
“Outstanding Sandwiches!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I found this little gem across from the Post Office as we pulled into town and decided to grab a quick bite before we explored the village. Are we glad we did?! The sandwiches here are to die for. I got the ham sandwich with bleu cheese and fig preserves, while my husband got the curried chicken salad. We shared bites of each others and loved both! The pickle was delicious, too. We will be telling our neighbors about this place.

1 Thank Barbara D
Fleming Island FL
“Best roast beef sandwich ever”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped in to pick up a sandwich for the Lazy Jack Schooner cruise. The food and service were both fantastic. Loved that they had the little travel wine to go along with the sandwich. Wish we had this scrumptious deli in our area.

Visited June 2014