We pulled into Boothbay Harbor without reservations on a Thursday night in August and saw the vacancy sign at Fisherman's Wharf. There were three rooms left and we got a discounted rate of $150 for a room on the third (top) floor. The view from our room of the sunset on the harbor was fantastic. But that was about the only saving grace. The room itself was in sad condition. I appeared nothing had been updated since the seventies, even the towels. I can understand dated bathroom fixtures, but frayed towels? I have better in my rag basket at home. But once the suspect-looking bedspread was removed, the bed was comfortable enough and we got a good night's sleep. And we did wake up to that view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine