We were very disappointed in this hotel. While the location was perfect (right downtown)
the hotel needs a lot of attention. The carpeting throughout is very old fashioned and the
rooms need a major revamping and upgrading. There is an attempt to keep the place
clean but the rooms, halls common areas are very dated. There is a free breakfast
with the price of a room but it is just basic. The buffet Saturday a.m. was the least
interesting of any we have ever been to.
Our room was a corner suite with a balcony over the water but there was no table on
the balcony, just three white plastic chairs (one of which was broken). To see the water
view from the room you had to sit on several pillows to see out the window. There was
no sliding door to the balcony, just a door.
We would have moved to a different hotel but my husband had pneumonia and I
couldn't take the time to look around for something else. Thinking back, I should have
taken the time and effort to move as memories of a town revolve a lot around the place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine