We brought 4 guests with us who had never been to Maine. They loved Boothbay Harbor and the location of this hotel. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. From the valet service when we pulled into the parking lot to the desk clerk, the bartender, and the breakfast staff, we could not have asked for more. Our rooms looked out onto the harbor and we were able to open the barriers on the deck so that we could move freely between our three rooms. We all agreed that we would go back again and again. Breakfast is more than ample with waffles, eggs, meat, cereal, juice, fruit, potatoes and so much more. Restaurant on premises makes it easy at the end of a busy day. We also got a great discount on our whale watch at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine