Yes, the place is a bit dated but Maine is a rustic place! The room was fine but could use updating. It was, however comfortable and acceptable for a short stay. Try to get a harbor view room, it is worth the extra cost. The large boats do not run at night so there is no sleep problem.
What is to be most commended is the staff. They were all helpful and friendly and ready to make the stay wonderful. I would stay here again for the view and the staff alone. The high rating is for the amazing view and the accommodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine