This motel is located on the water front in the heart of booth bay. Shops, restaurants, tour boats at your doorstep. The on site restaurant has a wonderful view of the harbor and good food as well. Especially enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in their restaurant during our stay. The room was old but well kept. Very clean with a very comfortable bed. Not much extra room but it was adequate. Our room had a balcony that we could sit on and view the harbor. The staff was all VERY friendly and accommodating. Made us feel as though they were truly glad to have our business. I appreciated the valet parking and having someone take the luggage to the room for us. Would definitely stay here again. No regrets. We spent one evening at the carousel dinner theater. A fun and entertaining evening. Also be sure to checkout the Maine botanical gardens-suggest going early in the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine