Fisherman's Wharf Inn
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$110
$175
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$114
Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$99
Mid-Town Motel(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$92
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$140
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
$999
  • Breakfast included
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$188
$175
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
$109
Topside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
All reviewsgreat locationparking attendantbreakfast buffetcabbage islandouter harbortour boatshotel restaurantexcellent staywatch the boatsin towna great place to staybeautiful viewbooth bayshops and restaurantsthird floornew englandcan't wait to go back
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Fishermans for our 6th year in a row for the fourth of July, and this year was our best yet! Our room was a little small, but the dining room and the service that came with it was wonderful! Our server, a pleasent local teen, Kaia, was an absolute dear, and paid very close attention to our difficult order (my wife is allergic to almost everything). She was very personal and made us feel very taken care of. The food was great, and the location can't be beat! Can't wait to come back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Bobandmel78
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your kind words- they will help other travelers choose us when they make their travel decisions, and we appreciate it. I hope you will consider making the Wharf part of your Maine summer tradition. We look forward to your next visit, and till then, travel safely and often.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I have 2 days off a week from insanely busy work schedules and a 6 month old when we are not at work. My parents have stayed here and reserved 2 rooms side by side midweek. We got to boothbay at 10am and they were able to get us in by 12:30 on a Sunday when everyone was checking out thats amazing housekeeping! WIth a 6 month old it meant a lot to be able to get in early. We needed a fridge we got one. For some reason I was expecting an inner room that didn't have a private balcony and we had a private balcony shared with our parents next door WHAT A GREAT Surprise! When the little one napped we were able to sit on the deck and just people watch! THe accomdations were nice, spotless and relaxing. Front desk very pleasant and valet goes out of their way to accomodate going back and forth to the car. We slept well, relaxed and enjoyed breakfast in the morning. The only thing was our server rushed us which we had to explain with a 6 month old we needed more time. The room was so spacious we had a walker, pak and play and baby stuff on top of suitcases, huge stroller and we had plenty of room! We came and went to the stores and back due to the perfect location! We can't wait to get away again this fall and again over and over! When you only have 1 night to get away you want to make it relaxing and worth it and Fisherman's Wharf is perfect! Valey accomodated us on check out leaving our cars so we could walk around for a few hours, the little one needed to nap and right at check out time and the desk gave us an extra hour to stay! I am a manger at a resort in NH and it meant a lot to have the same professional service that I give to all my guests so I think I am a good critic of hotels and resorts so I recommend them to anyone staying in Boothbay! Does anyone stay in their rooms on vacation? The comments about out dated are silly if its clean and spotless do you need 2013 decor? I thought the furniture was nice and loved the random lamps old style. It also rained quite a bit and we still had a wonderful time! Thank you

Room Tip: If you need anything just ask there is not a lot of details on the website. We found by calling we got more information!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveling4FunSB

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. Thank you for your kind words- it is great to hear someone recommending us after such a positive experience. Family vacations can be a very special time, and we are honored to have been a part of yours. Looking forward to your return visit- till then, travel safely and often.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family (2 parents, 2 kids) stayed at Fisherman's Wharf Inn for July 4th and the kids (7 & 10) said it was their best 4th of July ever! We had a 2nd story room with a view of the harbor. The room was very spacious and similar in design and decoration to a nice motel room. There was a big balcony on which we sat with our order-in-pizza and watched an amazing fireworks show - worth the extra cost (maybe $50) to get the harbor view room. Real breakfast in their dining room comes with the cost of the room. Boothbay is extraordinarily beautiful!

Room Tip: Worth the extra $$$ to get the harbor view room!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alixe F
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. Your feedback will help other travelers decide where to spend their travel dollars, and your kind words on our behalf will really help. I am overjoyed to hear that you and your family had such a spectacular time on the 4th of July- I am certain that the memory will last a long time. Thank you for making us part of your Maine summer tradition, and I certainly hope this is a tradition that continues far into the future. Till next we meet, travel safe and often.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great location in Boothbay Harbor. You cannot park on a nice day in Boothbay and this motel is the perfect location for walking around town and taking the many excursion boats. The motel could use some updating but the rooms are clean and have AC and TV's and the breakfast choices are very good in the restaurant. The staff is attentive and the location is ideal for sitting on your balcony and reading a book or watching the 4th of July fireworks over the amazing harbor. We have visited this place quite a few times and will continue to return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lbmgator

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant. Your kind words are appreciated by the whole staff, and I am overjoyed that you have made our little corner of the world part of your Maine summer tradition. We are working hard to update the hotel to meet the expectations of our guests, and your feedback will help steer the course to that goal. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again the not so distant future. Till then travel safe and often.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The location and view from our 3 flr. harbor side balcony were great. It was foggy most of our two night stay, but we thought it looked beautiful. The restaurant is nice and the service at breakfast by Tom was excellent. He was very friendly and attentive. The front desk people were also friendly and efficient with service. But, I requested a 2nd flr. rm 3 months in advance due to aerophobia issues and wasn't accomodated. The room(#342) needs updating. I actually had a plastic patio side table for a bedstand! Worse yet, during a downpour the ceiling started to leak onto the bed! I placed a garbage can on the bed to catch the water. The Front Desk was called and maintenance came right up. He confirmed it was leaking and left. It stopped dripping an hour later, but no one from the hotel called to ask if it stopped or if we wanted another room since the bed was wet. We feel the rate for these accomodations are too high($180). You are paying for location & view - not a nice room.

Room Tip: The 3rd flr. rooms over the water harborside view section are outdated.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank EESHECK
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant. I am truly sorry that we could not accommodate your request for a second floor room- we also do our best to accommodate special requests within our abiltity to do so; your stay coinsided with an extremely busy time of year. In regards to the roof leak, it is unfortunate that you had to deal with this and I am truly sorry. We have been dealing with an extemely wet summer, and leaks are one of the major challenges we deal with when it has been raining for many days. I know that the maintenance staff did their best to track down the leak at its source and eliminate it. We are working hard to update our hotel to meet our customer's expectations, and invite you to join us again in the future to see these updates for yourself; your feedback will help guide these updates. Thank you again, and please travel safely and often.