I traveled to Boothbay for a wedding on Memorial Day weekend. The staff was very accommodating, and even helped me out with some kitchen supplies when I forgot mine (I was the baker of the cake/cupcakes for the wedding). Every room had a view, as did the dining area, which was absolutely gorgeous. The location is great for the view, but since it is right down town, the bars nearby are very loud. The walls were thin, so I was also hearing the neighbors quite a bit. I will be in Boothbay again in October, and I am looking to stay at Fisherman's Wharf again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine