The Fisherman's Wharf Inn is built on a Wharf in the center of the Town of Boothbay Harbor. We stayed in a suite consisting of two rooms and a semi-private balcony. The building is older but everything was in good repair and clean and our stay couldn't have been more pleasant. Parking is tight so they have valets, but you don't really need your car to explore the town.
There is an included breakfast with room rentals and it is definitely a cut above the free continental breakfasts served by many other places. Omelet station and carved ham plus many other hot items. For a stay in Boothbay, this will be my first choice in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine