My husband and I have been coming to BBH every year now for 32 years. We visit every year in the early fall, no crowds and so very relaxing. We have stayed in many hotels in the area,most were nice but Fisherman's Wharf is easily our favorite. We will now stay nowhere else in BBH having found the perfect place. The room we stay in is spacious, we stay in the same room every year, the view breathtaking and the overall ambiance outstanding! We arrive and the valet parks our car and we don't get in it again until it is time to come home. Fisherman's Wharf Inn is right where we want to be and a short walk to all of the area stores, restaurants and assorted sights. We will be back again next year and the year after that and the year after that......you get the picture by now, we LOVE Fisherman's Wharf Inn and beautiful Boothbay Harbor, ME!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine