Saying we have enjoyed the Fisherman's Wharf Inn for 20 years should be enough, but I will add a few of the things we have liked best. The staff us wonderful, helpful and friendly, and one is remembered. The fellows that carry your luggage and care for your car are first class! The area has the best salt air views, as every room has a deck to take in these views. There is a boat ride of any type you want right there. OH, the seafood - so good, and the hotel restaurant serves wonderful crab cakes! If you are looking for a relaxing vacation get away, this is just the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine