“Good place for vegetarians”
Review of Ports of Italy

Ports of Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Come and explore the cuisine of the Ports of Italy from our cozy restaurant on the waterfront in Boothbay Harbor.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My son and I just returned from a trip to Boothbay Harbor, He is a vegetarian and I don't eat meat so we needed a place that had options for us
Our meal was wonderful, he had the gnocchi in basil pesto and I had the spinach ravioli in sage butter, we started with the veg appetizer, great meal.
Our waitress also said all meals are cooked to order so we could adjust the ingredients to omit meats or fish.
It is not cheap but was worth the price

There are newer reviews for Ports of Italy

Reviewed July 8, 2014

After eating copious amounts of lobster a change of pace was needed. We found it at Ports of Italy. This gem, amazingly found in Boothbay Harbor, offers great food and service and the owner takes time to greet his guests. We've eaten in Italian restaurants throughout the US and Italy and this one is clearly one of the best. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I did use OpenTable to make our reservation and they accommodated my wish to sit outside. We were a few minutes early and it was obvious to us that the owner was there and in charge like a conductor with his orchestra. They totally did not miss a step or beat here. Tony was our server and is a total professional!! We shared the rollatini melanzane and it melted in your mouth. My wife had the 4 cheese gnocchi and I had the suckling pig. Both were incredibly good dishes and rival anything that we have had in the north end of Boston. Desserts were the chocolate mousse and tiramisu with coffees. Again perfection! We will be back again and again to this perfect restaurant in Boothbay.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great pleasant servers. The host/owner is a great guy. Small, but offers privacy too. The food is the best. But of course be ready for paying for what you get. Not a negative, just wanted you to know it's not the Olive Garden.

1  Thank allenfizer
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a great dinner at Ports of Italy on our day trip to Booth Bay Harbor. Food, service, atmosphere excellent. Highly recommend.