“Wonderful Breakfast.”

Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our dining room is helmed by Award Winning Executive Chef Stephen Richards, the 2014/2015 Maine Lobster Chef of the year. Our menu features reinvented coastal cuisine and focuses on simply prepared items made with the freshest possible local ingredients, making us a top destination in Boothbay Harbor for casual meals and special occasions alike. Dine on authentic upscale fare when you select Fisherman's Wharf Inn for your day or evening on the town. Enjoy freshly caught Maine lobster and fish on the outside deck, savor a grilled-to-order steak in our dining room, or enjoy a hearty sandwich and salad in our intimate pub. Our food is complimented by 16 Draft Beers, Frozen Drink specialties, an international wine list and a fully stocked bar. Spectacular water views are available from every seat in the house.
Sebastian, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Breakfast.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Most beautiful view of the harbor. Impecable service from our waitress, Kyle. Small selection of food (breakfast), but my wife and I were very satisfied with our omelets and orange-spiced french toast. Considering staying in this hotel next summer. We will definitely be coming back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joseph A
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant- your kind words mean a lot to the entire staff, and will help future travelers make decisions when they are deciding where to spend their time and money. I am very happy that you were able to enjoy the view from our restaurant; I would agree with you that it is the finest in the harbor! We would be honored to host you during your next visit to Boothbay Harbor, and are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for making us part of your Maine summer tradition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Excellent value Spring Special”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Four course meal at an excellent price that was very good, in a nice waterside dining room with excellent service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carol E
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant. The entire staff and myself appreciate your kind words, and I am certainly happy you could take advantage of the great spring specials we ran this year. Come back and visit us again soon!

Alan P Baldwin
Fisherman's Wharf Inn
Acton, Maine
“Not as good as we hoped.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The wife did not get the cinnamon-orange French toast she ordered, just plain French toast. The waitress would have exchanged it, but by the time my wife got the food, I would have been ready to go. I didn't care for the way my scrambled eggs were prepared, and the bacon was not fully cooked as I requested. The waitress appeared a bit "cool" and unfriendly. Somehow 'correcting' their error with a slight discount would have been nice.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dana L
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn. I am truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, and I have shared your review with the staff, so that we may better serve you in the future. We look forward to a second chance to exceed your expectations.

Alan Baldwin
Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant.
“Wowzah!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

hadn't eaten here in along time. We were just going to stop by for a drink and move on. When we saw the meals going by our table we had to ask diners how was their meal. All responses were positive so we asked for menus. Nice selection and we just couldn't resist. I enjoyed the salad with blueberries and the shrimp wrapped in bacon...yummo, and my husband had prime rib that was seasoned to perfection. To top it all of we had the most beautiful sunny evening and the most fun waitress, Nicole! If you read this Fisherman's Wharf, thank you for a wonderful dining experience.

2 Thank 79fortgirl
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Fisherman's Wharf Inn, and we really appreciate your kind words. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your selections, and that the sun was out for you. We have been dealing with a wet start to the season, so night's with sun are to be cherished, and I am glad to you could enjoy it with us. I have shared your review with the staff- compliments like yours are a great motivator, as it is our goal to have everyone leave as happy as you. Thank you again and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Alan P Baldwin
Fsherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant
Ballston Spa, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Beautiful view of the harbor from the dining room, staff very friendly and attentive. The food was excellent and prices were reasonable.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LesleyM174
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank for taking the time to review you recent dining experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. We are looking forward to a great season, and I am very happy that you enjoyed our new menu. We hope to see you again soon!