“Disappointed”
Review of Gray's Wharf - CLOSED

Gray's Wharf
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stopped by for a quick lunch prior to our schooner cruise. We were the only customers, the service was very good but the food was just OK and was on the expensive side considering the quality and serving size.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We arrived for an early lunch on the day of the Windjammer parade in the harbor. Many folks went inside after a few raindrops but we stayed outside, didn't get wet and wound up sitting waterside. Food was very good and the service was excellent.

1  Thank HIgganumRN
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had started our night here for a drink and had decent service. We left and came back and were ignored. We waited 10 minutes on the back side of the bar waiting for one of the three bartenders to serve us. 2 bartenders walked by and pretended not to see us and must of forgotten we were there. I decided to go to the other side where an over baked young girl continued to ignore me for another 5 minutes. Then she had the audacity to serve the girl who came in after me. Took my order after being RUDE disappeared and continued serving other people at the other end of the bar. I went down and told her exactly what I thought of her service. NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We arrived around 4:00pm looking for lunch. Very glad we stopped. There clam chowder is outstanding! The fish & chips also was just as good.

1  Thank Marjorie B
Reviewed June 20, 2012

hmm let me thing about it. well my wife doesnt drink alcohol so she didnt care for it, gets just alittle rowdy at late night.