“Small town Maine as it should be, great.”
Review of Ebb Tide Restaurant - CLOSED

Ebb Tide Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2009

This is a great lunch spot. Nothing fancy here and the food is great. Try the fish chowder and the Boothbay Harbor Club.

1  Thank Tomb-FL

Reviewed August 14, 2009

When visiting BBH, a vist to the Ebb Tide is a must. Their peach shortcake is awesome. They are a great place to go to get some real home cooking at a great price.

1  Thank NHtravelbuddies
Reviewed August 10, 2009

no fuss breakfast spot. good grilled english muffins. little pricey for what it is, but that's what you get in resort towns, i suppose. eggs cooked just right.

2  Thank JAS69
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I don't even have words for how terrible the Ebb Tide is. We went there for dinner one evening, hopeful after reviewing the menu and finding their prices surprisingly reasonable for Boothbay Harbor. I am not kidding when I say that the food was barely edible. My "turkey" dinner was amalgamated turkey product, not real turkey. My husband's dish of $15 scallops contained a total of 9 tiny scallops. We couldn't believe what a complete rip off this place was - I can't caution you strongly enough to avoid it like the plague.

2  Thank MissKatieMay
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I ate breakfast there this morning. You are greated with smiles from the staff. I had the mushroom and swiss omelette with a grilled english muffin which was yummy. Dan had twe eggs over easy, ham, bacon and sausage. The food came very quick and we were impressed with how fast out food arrived. Great breakfast. The atmoshpere was nice. The staff very friendly. I would definately go back next time in Boothbay.

2  Thank my3sonsME