“Good food, fast service and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Auburn, Maine
“Good food, fast service and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

I ate breakfast there this morning. You are greated with smiles from the staff. I had the mushroom and swiss omelette with a grilled english muffin which was yummy. Dan had twe eggs over easy, ham, bacon and sausage. The food came very quick and we were impressed with how fast out food arrived. Great breakfast. The atmoshpere was nice. The staff very friendly. I would definately go back next time in Boothbay.

2 Thank my3sonsME

dc
“Great place for a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2008

We've had several breakfasts at the Ebb Tide, and while there are many places in Boothbay Harbor to eat breakfast, we especially enjoy this place; it's always a treat to walk into the Ebb Tide, particularly on a chilly morning. It's got great old-fashioned ambiance, and the people working there are very nice, the service is quick, the coffee is good, and the portions are well-prepared and generous. The place doesn't strike me as "tiny," more like "warm and cozy," with maybe 9 or so booths and several tables. For a table without a wait, be there early, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

3 Thank me_himDC
Denmark
“The place for breakfast in Boothbay Harbor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2008

Based on Tripadvisor reviews we went to the Ebb Tide for breakfast, and we were not disappointed. Great food at reasonable prices! We warmly recommend it.

1 Thank danishtourist
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent breakfast.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2008

Decent breakfast.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
MA
“Nice LITTLE Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2008

Everytime I am in Boothbay, I have to stop at the Ebb Tide for at least one breakfast. It's a tiny place, so chances are you'll have to wait... however, I guess I go at the right times, since I've only had to wait maybe twice for breakfast. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is very good. Just so you know, when I say tiny... I really mean TINY!

4 Thank StripeyS