“Great Food, Great Value, Not to be Missed!”
Review of Ebb Tide Restaurant - CLOSED

Ebb Tide Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2013

As I said in my previous review we have been going for something like fifteen years. My family loves the Junior or Regular Tom Turkey dinner, fresh, real turkey, corn or peas, gravy; we had one Junior and one Regular at our last time here. I had the two crabcakes (ten bucks) as an appetizer then the 'fish lovers' scallops, fifty per cent more scallops (eighteen bucks; in contrast to the regular scallop dinner that doesn't include potato or roll). I had a side of coleslaw and a roll in addition. The tab for all this was fifty-one dollars, more than half of which was my seafood, so it is a good value. The scallops were fresh and tasty as were the crabcakes. As I said last time the breakfast special is also a good buy. Service is quick and friendly. Note that it is not a large place and you may have to wait a bit but it is well-worth any wait.

There are newer reviews for Ebb Tide Restaurant

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is my second review of Ebb Tide because we had just experienced the "best" lobster roll in Maine in Wiscasset and the "best" blueberry pie in Southwest Harbor. Had the same meal at Ebb Tide and both were tastier and the lobster roll was much less expensive (less lobster, though). I love this local place and would eat there every meal if I could.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place was recommended in Fodor's so we decided to try it for breakfast. Everything was reasonably priced. The servers were quick and friendly. I ordered a small homemade cinnamon roll. It was good but not outstanding. My husband/son ordered basic breakfasts and they said they were good. The place was clean, small, and just the right amount of food.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have come here for over thirty years. Just a tradition of great food in little wooden booths. A real family spot and my friend tells me they have great family style dinners. Try a homemade muffin!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The place is tiny, great with kids, nothing fancy but good for breakfast, lunch, dinner with kids. GREAT fresh peach shortcake, to be shared with 2 or 3 others!