“Absolutely fabulous! Would go every day if I lived closer!!”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Blue Moon Cafe serves breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and is conveniently located on Commercial Street right on the water. The restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating overlooking scenic Boothbay Harbor. The atmosphere is casual and we serve fresh and creative food at reasonable prices. Several of the Cafe’s specialties include, Fresh Baked Muffins, Cinnamon Pecan Crusted French Toast, Homemade Corned Beef Hash, Breakfast Burritos, Maine Lobster Rolls, Haddock wraps, Reubens and Crab Quesadillas. We also serve beer, wine and spirits so you must try one of Fred’s Most Excellent Bloodies which are always a favorite for Sunday Brunch. On Sundays we serve Lobster and Crab Benedicts as well as special seafood omelets. Please contact us about hosting a private dinner party on our gorgeous deck for 10 or more people. It is super reasonable.
“Absolutely fabulous! Would go every day if I lived closer!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ordered a lobster roll and a rueben. Best ever rueben my husband has ever had!!.By the time I remembered to take a picture of the lobster roll to send to my sister in San Antonio I had eaten more than half of it! We went back the next day. I had another lobster roll....same thing happened! My husband tried a steak and cheese! Perfect he said. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The owner and his significant other Stephanie make the place!.They really know how to make you feel at home!! Let's just say eating inside is a pleasure and eating on the covered deck overlooking the harbor is heaven for us! We will be back every time we visit!

“The Blue Moon Cafe”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love this place. The crisped french toast is to die for, and the owner Fred is one of the most welcoming managers I have ever met. I definitely recommend coming here for brunch on sundays. Their view from the deck is phenomenal.

Visited July 2014
Petersburg
“Beautiful view of the Harbor, fantastic food and delightful Owner's/staff!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've been coming here for several years and always have had a memorable and yummy experience.My senses soar with fantastic food and coffee, salt air and warm/friendly owner's, staff and patrons! Sharing the latest journey to lighthouse or island, amazing botanical gardens or a memory here of old. It is a must do of see and sea! The food here will make your taste buds dance with joy!

Daphne, Alabama
“Great coffee, great breakfast”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sat outside on the deck and enjoyed the harbor view. Food was delicious, and they had good " morning libations."

Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Blue Moon Cafe”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Delicious food overlooking the water! Great hospitality and the blueberry pancakes were delicious.Love the owners and met a lot of locals. Nestled in the town with a deck and inside restaurant . We loved sitting on the deck watching lobster boats and cruise boats coming in and out!!