“morning coffee, Thursday nite music”

Red Cup Coffee House
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Long Branch, New Jersey
“morning coffee, Thursday nite music”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great place for morning coffee and breakfast sandwich. Resonably priced. Thursday night music was entertaining family fun.

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“the best coffe place in town”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

excellent coffee,good service, a great view to enjoy your morning or afternoon coffee or meal or to take it with you. I would even call it a local version of Starbucks. Just give it a try and I am pretty sure you will come back to grab another coffee before you leave Boothbay Harbor.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice cafe”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a nice macchiato made promptly and the barista held the milk until I was out of the restroom to make sure he got it exactly the way I wanted it. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013
Boxford, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish there was another place in town”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Unfortunately this is the only place in town to get any kind of drink with espresso, but they don't know how to make the drinks. Any espresso drinker knows there is a huge difference between a latte and a cappuccino. When I asked for a cappuccino, they gave me a latte. Hating lattes, I brought it back and asked for a cappuccino again. I only got something slightly better, and as they handed it to me they said that's the best they can do. The coffee itself is good, and they have a nice location, but I would only go for a regular coffee.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Very, very nice place”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I need a good latte pretty much anywhere I go, and this fit the bill quite nicely. It's the only decent coffee shop in down, and the staff is very friendly. I ordered a latte, and my son ordered a salted carmelita. We were the only folks in line, so they were done pretty quickly. The latte was very good - not the hands-down best I've ever had, but I'm a fussy latte drinker - and I would happily revisit this place.