“Solid meal, good atmosphere”
Review of McSeagull's

McSeagull's
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Great burger. Since I am allergic to seafood I can judge burgers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,241)

Reviewed July 13, 2010

there's pizza for the kids, seafood, natchos & everything in-between for the adults--so many choices, you'll want to go back again to try other menu items! Live music.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

Great restaurant right on the harbor. View is fantastic, the warm lobster roll is out of this world, great drinks, many beers to choose from. Perfect for lunch or dinner, appetizers and drinks!

1  Thank woostahgirl
Reviewed July 11, 2010

McSeagulls is one of the only restaurants in the area that's open year round, so it gets my vote for that alone. They have a huge menu, and everything I've had is consistently very good. Wifi is available too, which is nice when you're trying to catch up on what's happening back home.

I order the Tuna Tartar appetizer every time. It is excellent, as is the Lobster Mac & Cheese. It's terrific, rich and served in a delicious bread bowl. I dare not order it at each visit. The great thing about McSeagulls, is that you can order traditional Maine fare, or enjoy seafood with a little different twist. Not to mention a huge selection of things that are not traditional to the area. There's something for everyone, every time.

2  Thank KJJMT
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Spent a week at Boothbay Harbor and unfortunately we didn't try McSeagulls until 2 days before we were leaving. We enjoyed it so much that we returned on the following night. The menu was extensive, the waterfront location was great and the food was delicious. One night I had shrimp and scallops with artichoke hearts, capers and Kalamita olives over cheese tortellini. Fantastic!! Everything we had there was wonderful. However, I will agree with another reviewer in that the drinks were lousy (I think they forgot the alcohol). Will definitely return there on our next visit (but will order a beer or wine instead of a mixed drink).

1  Thank LJC-JAC