“Awesome atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of McSeagull's

McSeagull's
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gray, Maine
“Awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went here New Year's Eve. Had a great time starting in the bar. Drinks are very reasonable. Then we ordered some appetizers. We had the BBQ pizza (VERY good) and the lobster stuffed mushrooms (ehhh, I've had better). The friends we were with ordered the nachos (didn't taste them, but they looked good and they said they loved them). Also, some others ordered steaks that looked divine (was told they were cooked perfectly). Later the band started and the whole place was dancing. Great time. I've been here during the summer also, and it's beautiful. Will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013

Newtown, Connecticut
“Great Seafood and Pasta”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you like seafood you need to eat here. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the food. The menu is huge and changed since the spring. Obviously more of a summer place to eat, but this restaurant is open all year round (one of the few) in Boothbay Harbor. The locals tend to flock here which also indicates that the food is prepared and served well. One of my favorites used to be the lobster nachos - yum! unfortunately they have raised the price to $25! With the low price of lobster and the fact that it is served on nachos (although delicious) means itis way overpriced as a appetizer. Regardless, they have a great bar and a few solid tasting local beers. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Boothbay Harbor and I highly recommend you eat here when in the area.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RHC4
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Pleased to find vegetarian options here”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

It isn't easy to find good vegetarian options at seaside restaurants in Maine, but McSeagull's offered several options. My husband and I each had sandwiches and perfectly cooked fries and enjoyed the heated outdoor room on a brisk October day. It was a busy place, but the servers were friendly and relaxed and we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank travelerneedsclean
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“LOBSTERS!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

November in Boothbay Harbor finds the traveler with VERY limited options. Walking through town would make you feel like you're on the set of the "Walking Dead". It's cold and VERY quiet. Luckily, we found that McSeagull's hadn't closed for the season yet. They have a very extensive menu, with something for everyone. I was going to get a lobster roll ($19) until the waitress told me about the "twins" special. (2) 1-1/2lb lobsters with potatoes and grilled asparagus for $24! I don't have to be asked twice. Local, fresh seafood, right on the harbor.

• Visited November 2013
new hampshire
“Great Local Place”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was my second time to this restaurant. In August we sat outside and enjoyed our wonderful food. I had swordfish the first time and haddock ruben sandwich in October in the bar. Both times the food was very fresh, staff were accomodating and atmosphere was good for on the water in Boothbay Harbor. Love the bar area on a cold day.

• Visited October 2013