“Good Value - Great Food”
Review of McSeagull's

McSeagull's
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Princeton, IA
“Good Value - Great Food”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I split the sample platter which had shrimp, oysters, scallops, clams and halibut. It was all very good and was just the right size for us. Give them a try.

Visited September 2013

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Lobster seafood stew”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Their Lobster( seafood) stew was not good at all. I was expected to have a nice lobster and sea scallops in a wonderful lobster broth. It was a very thick creamy stew, like a chowder and couldn't see what's inside. There were not much lobster, but lots of button mushrooms and chunky tomatoes. I had never had a seafood stew with so much mushrooms. The scallops were so small and mushy. The stew came lukewarm and I had to ask them to re-heat.. There are maybe better dishes, but I don't recommend the stew to anyone. The bowl of stew cost $12 and I regret to have it.

Stratham, NH
“Lunch on deck with great harbor views”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went here for lunch with friends. Haven't been there for several years. The restaurant has been redone and is much more updated and welcoming. It was a very cool, cloudy day but we were very comfortable on the deck as there were sheets of clear plastic up that blocked the wind and still afforded us the lovely view of the harbor. One of my friends ordered the Grilled Asparagus and Goat cheese Entrée Salad, the other the Seafood Extravaganza (small version) and I ordered the Healthy grilled salmon that came with grilled asparagus and a side salad. We all commented favorably that many of the menu items came in smaller or 1/2 portion sizes. More restaurants should take up this practice. My meal was $18, the salad was $12 and the Seafood may have been closer to $20. This may be somewhat more pricey than other places in the area but we all thought the quality was worth the monay

Albany, New York, United States
“Great meal”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a great late lunch, enjoyed being out on the deck, waitress was knowledgeable about the gluten free selections as one in our party needed that.

London, United Kingdom
“ignored”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went in to have a drink around 12noon - not to eat - young girl pointed to some bar seats and walked away - we sat for a good 5 minutes and no-one served us so we walked out!

Visited September 2013