“Excellent!!”
Review of McSeagull's

McSeagull's
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This place is great!! Right on the Boothbay Harbor..what a view! The menu has extensive choices...vegetarian...vegan...traditional. They have it all The service is exceptional!! Everyone is always smiling...friendly..very accomodating...from the bus boys to the owners. Call aheads accepted. Highly recommend it to all!

There are newer reviews for McSeagull's

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This restaurant was a teriffic night out. We sat outside on the deck, with a perfect view of beautiful Boothbay Harbor. The service was great, and the food was excellent, with many choices, particularly seafood choices, appropriate for a seaside harbor restaurant.
Very reasonably priced. We took our time, staying for 2-3 hours, enjoying the food, the view, and then the live music that had many up dancing.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Great fun! Friendly staff, great food, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

We go to McSeagulls every time we go to Boothbay.
It is our favorite restaurant. The menu choices are extensive and everything we have had has been great.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

My fiancée and I ate at McSeagulls twice while in boothbay. The first visit I had a cup of the clam chowder and the grilled vegetable salad. The clam chowder was the highlight of the meal. It had great flavor and is very hearty. The soup is colorful and you can tell what every component is in the soup, it is not just some mashed up bowl of same colored slop. My fiancée had the chowder as well and the crab cake sandwich. The sandwich was HUGE. I did not try any of it, but my fiancée enjoyed it. The second visit I went for a bowl of the clam chowder, as did my fiancée, and he also made his own pizza.

Be warned the menu is massive and I am usually pretty wary of places like this and question the freshness of the ingredients, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food. I would recommend McSeagulls to anyone looking for a nice patio and good bowl of chowder!