“Awesome!”
Review of McSeagull's

McSeagull's
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Great fun! Friendly staff, great food, fun atmosphere.

Saugus, Massachusetts
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We go to McSeagulls every time we go to Boothbay.
It is our favorite restaurant. The menu choices are extensive and everything we have had has been great.

• Visited September 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“Great patio with a huge menu”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My fiancée and I ate at McSeagulls twice while in boothbay. The first visit I had a cup of the clam chowder and the grilled vegetable salad. The clam chowder was the highlight of the meal. It had great flavor and is very hearty. The soup is colorful and you can tell what every component is in the soup, it is not just some mashed up bowl of same colored slop. My fiancée had the chowder as well and the crab cake sandwich. The sandwich was HUGE. I did not try any of it, but my fiancée enjoyed it. The second visit I went for a bowl of the clam chowder, as did my fiancée, and he also made his own pizza.

Be warned the menu is massive and I am usually pretty wary of places like this and question the freshness of the ingredients, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food. I would recommend McSeagulls to anyone looking for a nice patio and good bowl of chowder!

Visited September 2011
Arundel, Maine
“The Tuna Tartar was beautifully presented and excellent”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

After perusing an enormous selection I zeroed in on the Tuna Tartar appetizer. I was gratified to find it delicious and filling and shall have it again the next time I am in the restaurant. I sat at the bar. The bartender was friendly and prompt. The meal was a little while in coming but well worth the wait and the plate was a work of art, the preparer took the time to make the dish eye appealing and for me that is what makes a pleasant experience. When you are in Boothbay Harbor be sure to give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2011
Bismarck ND
“Great Food - Atmosphere during Hurricane Irene!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My husband and I and my sister and her husband were looking for a place to eat on Sunday, August 28 when almost everything else seemed to be shut down because of Hurricane Irene. We had ordered and gotten our food just prior to the power going out so we really enjoyed our lobster. BUT there was live music and others were also having a great time while the management and staff did everything they could to at least get salads and cold food served to the guests.

• Visited August 2011