We stayed here for 2 nights while vacationing in Maine. Our room was in the main building- it was so cool to walk in and see the harbor view! We loved the porch where we would sit at night and watch boats pull in and out of the harbor. The room was big and included a fridge. Everything was clean and comfortable. Just a note- breakfast is included, but it is in a "sister" hotel about a block or two down the street- not a big deal but if you have kids or in the rain, it may not be a fun walk. The staff was very helpful in giving advice as to what attractions to see. Good parking and close to town- we parked and walked everywere which is nice. It's such a cute town- a mix of Cape May, NJ and Annapolis, MD. If we came back, I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine