The Tugboat Inn is right in the downtown area of Boothbay Harbor which is why it gets a very good rating. The room however was old and the door did not seal causing wind to howl through the door at night. The nightclub had a fun piano player that played many requests and had a great local feel. $6.75 for a draft beer was a bit on the steep side however. I did enjoy getting up in the morning and walking around the town which was easily accessible from the Tugboat Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine