We booked one of the end rooms onthe Tugboat Pier, 105, it had an awesome view and breeze. It is small but we didn't care it was just for sleeping usually gone exploring town. The best part is the boat channel is about 30 feet from the windows and we enjoyed passing greetings with the boaters, while sitting around. (note if your wondering...this is not a nighttime problem, boats stop after sundown). We decided to stay a second nite and due to our waiting to long...ended up moving to the other corner room 107 which is a little bigger and just as much of a view. Staff was awesome, as well as facilities, easy walking distance to town. Wifes only complaint was little limmited on continental breakfast fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine