I have stayed at the Tugboat Inn several times. Always great, especially the shower - water pressure is awesome. The resteraunt at the Inn is very nice - great waterviews. Only drawback is the room over the pub/bar. There is entertainment on weekends and the music comes right through the floor. Nice location -- walk to most places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine