We stayed here one night and thought the place looked quaint and cute. The room was a bit dated and the bathroom small but overall it was adequate. The breakfast was very good for being continental and service was very friendly at check in and they even gave us the key to look at the room so we could decide which I thought was great of them. The best part of the room was the view of the harbor right outside. We could see all of the boats from our bed. If you are looking for modern and upscale, forget about it. If you are looking for a clean bed with a great view in town then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine