Everything about this hotel was lovely - Joe on reception a real charmer - Arden (?) the young Jamaican bar man made 'happy hour' even happier as did Patricia. Audrey, our room maid did wonderful towel sculptures - usually done on cruises but this added an extra touch. I can't remember the breakfast ladies name but she greeted everyone with a cheerful smile - nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The breakfasts were an added bonus - also there is a model railway that runs round the dining area close to the ceiling. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked an extra night and wished we could have stayed longer but Boston was our next stop. The hotel has an amazing display of ships - lounge had sink-in comfortable chairs and a wonderful fireplace. Our room was on the first floor, C deck - overlooking the harbour - with chairs outside on the deck to sit and enjoy watching the lobster boats come in and see stunning sunsets. We truly did not want to leave and Boothbay Harbor is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocktide Inn & Restaurant has been harboring good times on the east side of beautiful Boothbay Harbor since 1968. With 91 rooms, including six suites, the Rocktide has something to offer everyone. With stunning harbor views, the restaurant and the On the Rocks Lounge boast a vibrant menu, relaxing atmosphere and stellar service- a great addition to your stay at the Rocktide Inn. Spectacular sunsets nightly, complimentary with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Rocktide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocktide Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Rocktide Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine