We stayed for two nights in a double/queen room, which was clean, beds comfortable, and HVAC reliable. View from our room and patio was very good, but if we wanted second floor accommodations it would have been better. While walking around Commercial Street (hard on the legs--uneven surfaces and steep grades) we checked out the competition and confirmed we had picked the nicest. Located across the footbridge from Commercial St, it is quiet and unlike others, has well-maintained grass and nice landscaping. Speaking of maintenance, we did have a reason to request something fixed--it was done immediately. We met our housekeeper too, and she was pleasant and cheerfully accommodating of our request for an extra wastebasket. The restaurant has a great waterfront view and a patio with firepit. Food is excellent and elegantly served. The bar is pretty sparse in selection but has very comfortable padded stools and a $3 happy hour of house brands. Warning, though: after Labor Day they may close the restaurant and bar on Wednesday with little notice. No problem, though--we walked the short distance next door to the Rocktide and were happy there. If you want a nice, relaxing getaway, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boothbay Harbor Inn, Boothbay Harbor, MaineWelcome to your waterfront destination, the Boothbay Harbor Inn! We offer sixty deluxe guestrooms, with modern amenities and views of the working waterfront. Most have a balcony or patio (some private) and sunsets are our specialty! We are located at the water’s edge, next to the famous wooden footbridge, which provides easy access to the town of Boothbay Harbor. Just a short walk will take you to a wide variety of shops, galleries,restaurants and boating activities.Our waterfront restaurant, Windows on the Harbor, offers breathtaking water views, spectacular sunsets and nightly entertainment on the baby grand. We feature fresh Maine seafood including Maine lobster, as well as other New England specialties. We offer a full bar, a complete beer and wine list, a well rounded assortment of desserts, and a junior menu. Dinner is served nightly, and reservations are welcome.Our main dining room, as well as our outside tent area, are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and other gatherings. The restaurant boasts panoramic windows directly facing the harbor, and our front lawn is right at the water’s edge. Our special banquet menus offer a wide variety of options to fit every taste and pocketbook. Special accommodation rates are available for weddings and other large groups, and for individuals we also offer special all-inclusive vacation packages featuring accommodations, meals and activities. We are open mid May to mid October, and are available year round for reservations and information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Boothbay Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boothbay Harbor Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Boothbay Harbor Motel
- Boothbay Harbor Inn Maine