For 180.00 a night you could do better. The bathroom is right inside the door and the bath window vents and faces the walkway to the rooms. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom which rivals an airplane bathroom in size. A large person will have trouble with the toilet and shower. I am 5'7" 140 lbs. and I kept hitting the wall in the shower trying to bathe. Even the toilet paper is narrower than a normal roll at 3 7/8 inches wide.
If you are a smoker stay away. There is no smoking in the room which is normal but while we were there they put no smoking signs on the on the balconies on the rear of the rooms that overlook the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brown's Wharf Inn Hotel, Marina and Restaurant is located directly over the ocean on beautiful Boothbay Harbor. All rooms have balconies and a commanding view of the harbor, the ocean and boating activities. Cable TV, telephone, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, in-room safes, Wi-Fi, use of computer, park and lock parking. Restaurant has been owned and operated by the Brown Family for the past 74 years, offering a full menu but specializing in local fresh seafood. Inside-outside dining with beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Brown's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Browns Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Motel
- Browns Wharf Inn
- Brown's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine