This was our second stay at Browns and we don't regret it. The harbor was busy but quiet. The food was fabulous. Close proximity to the village and events.
Our only "complaint" is that we were on the first floor this stay and there were guests in the room directly above us. We could hear almost every step they took and could even hear their voices. Other than that, it was a perfect week-end!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brown's Wharf Inn Hotel, Marina and Restaurant is located directly over the ocean on beautiful Boothbay Harbor. All rooms have balconies and a commanding view of the harbor, the ocean and boating activities. Cable TV, telephone, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, in-room safes, Wi-Fi, use of computer, park and lock parking. Restaurant has been owned and operated by the Brown Family for the past 74 years, offering a full menu but specializing in local fresh seafood. Inside-outside dining with beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Brown's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Browns Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Motel
- Browns Wharf Inn
- Brown's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine