Brown's Wharf Inn is located across the harbor from the main tourist town. There were many boats of varying size and shape docked here and yet, very little noise. The decorations and flowers set this family owned and run inn apart from the rest. They also offer a trolley service that takes you into the town, saving you the hassle and parking fees of using your own transportation.
The sunset was superb and great for those memorable pictures to post on facebook! I took a picture of the crescent moon viewed through the lines of a sailboat. And we actually watched a harbor seal one morning while he was doing his breakfast run, as we ate breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brown's Wharf Inn Hotel, Marina and Restaurant is located directly over the ocean on beautiful Boothbay Harbor. All rooms have balconies and a commanding view of the harbor, the ocean and boating activities. Cable TV, telephone, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, in-room safes, Wi-Fi, use of computer, park and lock parking. Restaurant has been owned and operated by the Brown Family for the past 74 years, offering a full menu but specializing in local fresh seafood. Inside-outside dining with beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Brown's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Browns Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Motel
- Browns Wharf Inn
- Brown's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine