We spent a long weekend at Brown's. The rooms were clean and comfortable (just like home) and the amenities were just what we needed. Coffee maker in the room along with a refridge make a huge difference, yet coffee is also avaialble in the hotel lobby.
The hotel is right on the dock! You can watch the boats and yachets cruise by your room. Local lobstermen can also be viwed in the AM and PM when to return to port. There is a restaurant and bar (1 outside too) that has the atmosphere of true downeast Maine. The theme is clearly nautical with a view of the harbour and many large scale vessels to amaze you. There is even a diving suit in there with one of those old bronze helmets on the top. The food was traditional with offering of seafood and beef alike. If you like prime rib or twin lobsters, get there early to assure availibility. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brown's Wharf Inn Hotel, Marina and Restaurant is located directly over the ocean on beautiful Boothbay Harbor. All rooms have balconies and a commanding view of the harbor, the ocean and boating activities. Cable TV, telephone, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, in-room safes, Wi-Fi, use of computer, park and lock parking. Restaurant has been owned and operated by the Brown Family for the past 74 years, offering a full menu but specializing in local fresh seafood. Inside-outside dining with beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Brown's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Browns Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Motel
- Browns Wharf Inn
- Brown's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine